DSGW-090 Issue with SONOFF ZigBee Temperature & Humidity Sensor SNZB-02

Hello,

I purchased a DSGW090 ZigBee and I’m trying to pair it with the SONOFF - ZIGBEE TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR - SNZB-02 device. However, in the MQTT frames, I only see the temperature being reported, not the humidity. Could you please assist me?

Hi Ritchou, thanks for your reaching out. The issue of humidity data not being transmitted is resulting from the SONOFF device’s Zigbee implementation. The device is not fully compliant with the standard Zigbee 3.0 protocol, as it has some proprietary modifications in certain parts of its communication protocol.

This incompatibility accounts for the missing humidity data in the MQTT frames you’re observing. Unfortunately, this issue is not on the gateway’s end, and therefore, our immediate troubleshooting options are limited.

To resolve this, we would recommend considering the purchase of a standard ZigBee 3.0 compliant temperature and humidity sensor, which should ensure full compatibility with the DSGW-090 gateway. Dusun IoT also offers a range of standard ZigBee 3.0 TH sensors that you might find to be suitable for your needs.

MIR-TE100 Zigbee 3.0 Temperature & Humidity Sensor

DSBC-060-2 Zigbee 3.0 Temperature & Humidity Detection

If you have any more questions or require further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Best regards.