DSGW-210-F-1 guides are a total mess

Hi all
I have bought a DSGW-210-F-1 And I need to use it with debian and dockerized HA (not suvervised) And I need to backup the image to replicate de system in other DSGW-210-F-1 I’ll purchse in the future. But all the info is a mess. There is a list of the problems I have encountered following the device link (DSGW-210-F-1 Smart Multiprotocol Gateway Hub | Edge Computing Gateway for Smart Home) and the linked quick start guide:

• No links to files as described in the the quick start guide. But I think they are at the previuos link

• No info about default ssh user and passowrd. I have discovered by trial-error that root/root works…

• It’s impossible to Poweroff device with the power button. There is no explanation about power button. I have tried every single time press and the only thing I can do is to restart the device. The only way to power off is to leave the batery empty…

• If I power off the device by a poweroff comand, the system shuts down but the device remains powered with blue led on…

• There is no serial pins as described in the quick start guide, so no possilirios to debug or simply do any of the serial port related task described in quick start guide.

• Unclear info about the Image Upgrade mode. I supossed I need to install DriverAssitant first and run AndroidTool after…And then start de device (restart, because is impossible to power it off). But nothing happens…No device detected in windows qhen starting and no device detected in AndroidTool… No info about how the hell do the upgrade tool to detect the device… Just plug and pray

• As I don’t have the expected serial port I cannot debug or obtain more info…

• AndroidTool in English in screenshoots in quick start guide but in Chinesse when you run it… And no explanation about how to change Language… I have discovered by my own…

• There’s no possibility to backup image from device, because the described procedure needs a serial conection…

• Debian SDK link at the product site is broken…

A total mess

DSGW-210 RK3328 Gateway Hub Platform | Dusun wiki We’ve update all the resources deak links, please check