Error depackaging Home assistant on DSGW-210-F18

Hello,

On my DSGW-210-F18, i installed this Os Agent, i think this is the correct one
(os-agent_1.6.0_linux_aarch64.deb)
Now that I’m ready to install Home Assistant, I have a little problem. After running

wget https://github.com/home-assistant/supervised-installer/releases/latest/download/homeassistant-supervised.deb

I get

homeassistant-supervised.deb         100%[=====================================================================>]   6.35K  --.-KB/s    in 0.001s

2024-01-22 12:07:22 (7.60 MB/s) - 'homeassistant-supervised.deb' saved [6504/6504]

Next after dpkg command line i get

(Reading database ... 49184 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack homeassistant-supervised.deb ...
[warn]
[warn] If you want more control over your own system, run
[warn] Home Assistant as a VM or run Home Assistant Core
[warn] via a Docker container.
[warn]
Leaving 'diversion of /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf to /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf.real by homeassistant-supervised'
Leaving 'diversion of /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/default to /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/default.real by homeassistant-supervised'
Leaving 'diversion of /etc/docker/daemon.json to /etc/docker/daemon.json.real by homeassistant-supervised'
Leaving 'diversion of /etc/network/interfaces to /etc/network/interfaces.real by homeassistant-supervised'
Unpacking homeassistant-supervised (1.5.0) over (1.5.0) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of homeassistant-supervised:
 homeassistant-supervised depends on systemd-journal-remote; however:
  Package systemd-journal-remote is not installed.
 homeassistant-supervised depends on systemd-resolved; however:
  Package systemd-resolved is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package homeassistant-supervised (--install):
 dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
Errors were encountered while processing:
 homeassistant-supervised

Please, what am I doing wrong?

Did you install the missed dependency, it seems some packages are need as shown.

Besides, you’d better try to install ha via docker, as the OS is not a HAOS.

Thank you for these tips. What is the procedure for a factory reset? I pressed the reset button for 10 seconds as indicated, but it had no effect. I would like to start from a blank gateway in factory configuration.

Regards,

Philippe