DSOM-010R RK3328 Firmware Programming

Hi,

I’m working with a development kit with DSOM-010R RK3328 and trying to follow the guidelines for booting the board. I am seeing Kernel doesn’t seem to boot properly, because I did not see similar messages on the console as described in SDK Development Guidelines.

1. Can I confirm the expected output from first time system boot and what features are enabled by default in the firmware?

2. I would also like to perform system performance evaluation including cpu stress test, memory test, and power consumption test. Can you point me the direction or guideline for this?

SDK start guide reference:

Firmware used when programming using AndroidTool via USB OTG port. Device was programmed successfully:

Output seen:

Thank you.

Hi, did you decompress the firmware tarball?

Hi, I use the normal windows file extract to unzip the firmware. Is there any requirement on which tool to use to decompress the file?

does your keyboard input get response?

Yes I can see responses okay when pressing enter, ifconfig, lsusb etc.
Do you know what the messages above (LEGACY_SCAN sync ID: …) is telling us/doing? It looks like the code is repeatedly running escan nonstop.

And my second question, do you have any advice on how to run cpu stress test running all the boards feature, memory test and power consumption test?

Hi @Dusun_Yan,

I have performed FlashErase and reprogrammed the firmware.

I can see Kernel booting as per the guidelines now, I think the first issue is resolved.

I am still looking for a way to do a complete testing of the available features on the development kit and observe the performance of cpu, memory and power consumption. Do you have a simple firmware that can exercise these and can be monitored by the console?

Thank you